Sunday, November 18, 2007

7 Habits of Highly Innovative People

Some good ideas here--I especially liked the one of trying to solve the opposite of a given problem. As suggested, I have for many years kept a notepad with me at all times to write down seemingly random ideas that have popped into my conscious. I am at my most creative in the crepuscular space between the sleep and awake states of consciousness--

Have you ever looked at super creative or innovative people, and felt they are special beings blessed with gifts? Have you felt that you are not as fortunate? I used to feel this way. I have since learned that creativity is more about psychology than intellect, and there are no secrets to being creative. Actually, there is no such thing as “being more creative”, you are already a creative being.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis