Friday, July 11, 2008

Dance Even if Nobody Is Watching

Count me in as one of Matt's fans--watch as he celebrates all over this great globe...

I am late to the Matt Harding fan club, but like four million other viewers before me, I can’t stop watching this man dance.

Mr. Harding is a 31-year-old YouTube sensation featured in The Times this week for an uplifting video that shows him dancing a sort of a jig, described by my colleague Charles McGrath as “an arm-swinging, knee-pumping step that could charitably be called goofy.” Mr. Harding dances alone, and he dances with lemurs, underwater and with children and crowds at various locations around the world.

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good world, after all.
S. A.

hdhindsa said...

For sure!!!! To quote U2:
"One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
One life
With each other
Sisters
Brothers "

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis