Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Amazing Voice: 7-Year-Old Gospel Singer Belts Whitney And Celine Songs


YouTube videos of Rhema performing "Amazing Grace," "O Holy Night," Celine Dion's "The Prayer" with Terry White, and Whitney Houston's "I Love The Lord" have generated more than a million streams.
(..)
Rhema began singing when she learned to speak. Her mother, Wendi Marvanne, who was a local gospel singer, died of ovarian cancer in 2008. She often sang with Rhema and rehearsed plays.
As a tribute to her mother, Rhema will focus on gospel music. "Out of my love for [my wife] and out of respect for her wishes I thought Rhema has incredible singing skills and talent, I wanted to do something she would be happy with and follow in her footsteps," Voaritskul said.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis