Thursday, March 03, 2005

Armies of Liberation � ****LETTER FROM A SANA�A JAIL****

Armies of Liberation � ****LETTER FROM A SANA�A JAIL****: "(Dear Friends and Fellow Freedom Lovers,
I never thought I'd get to use the stars but we the blogosphere recieved the following letter from Mr. Abdulkarim al-Khaiwani smuggled out of the central prison in Sana�a, Yemen.
I have been advocating for his release since his imprisonment in September as I am convinced that he is a politcal prisoner. He is a newspaper editor, a pro-democracy advocate, and a Yemeni patriot. There are several articles on my sidebar that explain his case more fully.
Kindly read his letter, portions of which are deleted as he is already in jail for insulting the president. If upon hearing from him directly, you wish demonstrate solidarity with this man, kindly sign this petition. Futhermore, please feel free to copy the letter to your site and link to the petition not to me. "

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis