Friday, April 08, 2005

The Allure of the Unknown

Another episode in the Muttawa chronicles...a humorous yet accurate description of a harangue by the Commission for the Promotion of Vice and Virtue
(BTW men do get the same sort of lecture too...been there, done that, got the spittled Tshirt)

The Allure of the Unknown...
" A man with a long beard emerged and started screaming at me in a most threatening manner. He was accompanied by a woman who was demonstrating her might by waving her black begloved fists in my direction...Lunging within a few centimeters of my car the man expectorated up the choice contents of his lungs and spat them all over my windscreen. He repeated this a couple of times and insulted and abused me in between his deposits of saliva, narrating how I was accursed and would go to hell. His companion cheered him on with gusto and after his alveoli had dried up completely, he got into his car and left..."
(Read the article to learn why this hapless woman received this public display of disapprobation)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis