Monday, October 10, 2005

Thoughts About Photography: Medium Format Pinhole Lego Camera

How to make a pinhole camera out of Legos...
Thoughts About Photography: Medium Format Pinhole Lego Camera: "After making the Lego conversion of my old Polaroid 95a, I decided to tackle another Lego challenge: a medium format Pinhole Lego Camera. I had several goals for the lego camera:

1. First, I wanted to make sure that the film advance knob only turned one direction.

2. Secondly, I wanted to have a film counter in addition to the red window.

3. And last but not least, it would be nice to have some sort of viewfinder.

Originally, I was going to build the camera in Lego Digital Designer, so I could share better instructions with the blogosphere. I still might do that, but until I get a computer that can run that software better, you will have to survive with just my photos. Let's get started..."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis