Monday, October 31, 2005

what tian has learned: Anoop Dogg - Drop It Like a FOB

Check out this link of a funny video in the style of Snoop Dog...

what tian has learned: Anoop Dogg - Drop It Like a FOB: "If you have a lot of chest hair,
Show it like a FOB*,
Immigration coming to get you,
Marry like a FOB,
...
I've got the champals on my feet,
when im walking down the street,
and I make the best saag**,
when I want something to eat
...
I am a nice FOB,
I work in the IT***,
When you call tech support,
You will get me.
...
I am a bachelor,
And I work hard,
Come and marry me
So I can get the Green-card.
...
White people, they can’t understand me,
Their jobs are now in New Delhi.
...

* FOB, Freshly Off the Boat, aka. newly arrived immigrants.
** Saag (or Sag), an Indian spinach dish.
*** IT, information technology."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis