Saturday, December 07, 2013

Siri the Would Be Photographer

Most of you don’t know I grew up in Cupertino. Yep, graduated Cupertino High School class of 1970 (Go Pioneers!) Lived in Cupertino back when the big business in town was Mariani Brothers dried fruits. I had the pleasure of visiting again recently, and some of my Apple friends took me over to nearby Santa Cruz to show off some new photographic functions they’ve been working on. Here’s how it went:
Me: Siri, take a picture.
Siri: Here Thawm, I've found 242 things to take a picture of.
Me: Take a picture of the sunset.
Siri: Sure. Take a picture of the sunset. What would you like me to do with the dog in front of the camera?
Me: Silhouette the dog
For more--go to thegearophile.com  link

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis