Friday, January 13, 2006

Jupelo - Who Be Me?

Jupelo - Who Be Me?: "Goal 1: Spend an entire year at Walt Disney World and record every second of it for you to see.

Goal 2: Begin building the world's largest Disney collection (there's more to this - see below).

Goal 3: Not go insane.


By popular demand (you should see my email inbox as of 1/9/06) - an ever-so-slightly more detailed look at the crazy one they call 'Jupelo'.

So - who be me?

- I am male.

- I am 19 years old.

- My name is not Jupelo, although I have the feeling it's going to become a nickname.

- I have allocated $100,000 for these trips (should amount to about 52 total).

- The money came from 3 business I have owned and operated since I was 13 (well, 2 were started when I was 15)."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis